- Training as a Chiropractic Sports Physician.
- 100hr Applied Kinesiology Certification
- Advanced Training in Nutrition Response Testing.
- Wisconsin Certified in Nutrition Counseling.
- Training in Functional Medicine & Clinical Nutrition.
- Background in Sports Massage and trained in Reiki 1 & 2.
- Certified in Dry Needling
Dr. Dotto has been working as a Chiropractic for 19 years. She has continued to add to her education and in-depth training in chiropractic, nutrition, and Dry Needling. She understands the emotional toll chronic conditions take on the whole family and caregivers. She provides her patients with concrete clinical expertise and a deep sense of compassion. Her techniques allow the patient to relax into finding the root causes of the pain or discomfort in the body while designing an individualized health plan that can be integrated into your lifestyle on a new path towards hope & healing.